Φ8.0 Series External Fixation Fixator – Ankle stabilization frame
(This frame is for reference only, the actual surgery depends on the fracture).
Stable fixation of the ankle joint fracture requires minimal external fixation, possibly in combination with internal fixation.
Put three 5mm bone screws independently into the humeral shaft and calcaneus, and put one 4mm bone screw in the first metatarsal. Connect all the bone screws with four pin to rod, then connect the front components into a triangular frame with two lever clamps VII and a Ф8 L200mm connecting rod (straight type), finally lock.
1. Easy to operate, flexible combination, can build a three- dimensional stable external fixation system.
2. According to the adaptation symptoms, the stent can be freely assembled during the operation, and the components can be added to the frame at any time.
3. PEEK fix clamp help reduce the overall frame weight.
4. PEEK fix clamp has low developing degree, easy operation.
5. Carbon fiber connecting rod build elastic frame, to reduce stress concentration.