Φ8.0 Series External Fixation Fixator – Proximal tibia semicircular frame
(This frame is for reference only, the actual surgery depends on the fracture).
Use one connecting rod (U-shaped) in the proximal fracture area as a guide, put three 5 mm bone screws, and connect the connecting rod (U-shaped) and the bone screw by three needle pin to rod couplings II. Put two 5mm bone screws in the parallel shaft layout of the humeral shaft, and mount the coupling X, insert two 30-degree pillars into the coupling X in a "V" shape. Connect all the components into a frame with four rod to rod couplings VII and two Ф8 L250mm connecting rods (straight) and finally lock. (In the operation, the coupling X should be used as a guide for the parallel arrangement of the bone screw)
1. Easy to operate, flexible combination, can build a three- dimensional stable external fixation system.
2. According to the adaptation symptoms, the stent can be freely assembled during the operation, and the components can be added to the frame at any time.
3. PEEK fix clamp help reduce the overall frame weight.
4. PEEK fix clamp has low developing degree, easy operation.
5. Carbon fiber connecting rod build elastic frame, to reduce stress concentration.